San Marino Cup Soccer – Italy July 1-9 2022 9 DAYS
San Marino Cup Soccer. World Soccer Systems will bring your team to San Marino Italy for 10 days of Tournament play and Sight-seeing. The San Marino Cup a great tournament, social and culture experience with a unique international atmosphere. The largest Italian youth soccer tournament for boys and girls. 19th edition in 2020. 100 Teams, 18 Countries, 4 Continents and more than 3000 participants. The tournament is open to Soccer Clubs, Schools and Academy teams boys ages 12 to 19 and girls from 13 and older. The matches will be played on 12 grass and AstroTurf fields in the Rimini Riviera and San Marino Republic.
San Marino, a micro state within Italy, is rich in heritage and culture. Known for its medieval walled old town and narrow cobblestone streets. The historic city features The Three Towers, castle like citadels dating to the 11th century, world-famous music and unique cuisine. Nearby, you can visit the beautiful Rimini Riviera with it’s beautiful beaches, ancient Roman ruins, restaurants and shopping.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||YOUR LOCAL AIRPORT|
|DEPARTURE TIME||July 3 Approximately 2:00 PM|
|RETURN TIME||July 11 Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, “See what to Pack” in tour documentation|
|NOT INCLUDED||Spending Money Fuel Surcharge Snacks|
- Category A: born in 2012/2013 (7 a-side) – Ball size N°4
- Category B: born in 2010/2011 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°4
- Category C: born in 2008/2009 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category D: born in 2006/2007 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category E: born in 2004/2005 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category F: born in 2008/2009 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category G: born in 2006/2007 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category H: born in 2004/2005 (11 a-side) – Ball size N°5
- Category A: 2 halves of 18 minutes each (20 minutes for finals)
- Category B: 2 halves of 20 minutes each (25 minutes for finals)
- Categories C – F : 2 halves of 25 minutes each (30 minutes for finals)
- Categories D – E – G – H: 2 halves of 30 minutes each (40 minutes for finals)
Are allowed a maximum of 3 overage players in the field (max 1 year older – born on the previous year) to play at the same time during a game (only 2 for the A Category 7 a-side). You can bring as many overage players as you want, but only 3 players can play simultaneously in the playing field.
DAY 1 Friday July 1 PM – Depart from your Local Airport
DAY 2 Saturday July 2 AM/PM – Arrive transfer to hotel / Training session -explore San Marino
DAY 3 Sunday, July 3 – AM/PM – Morning Training session with Italian coach, Tournament Check-in than head to the beach to relax
DAY 4 Monday, July 4 AM/PM – After breakfast, today starts the qualification games. Leisure time during the day depending on your tournament schedule. / Opening ceremony at 9.30 pm.
DAY 5 Tuesday, July 5 AM/PM – Qualification games continue in the morning / afternoon, Sight-see with your super card.
DAY 6 Wednesday, July 6 AM/PM – Tournament games continue Sight-see with your super card
DAY 7 Thursday, July 7 AM/PM – All day quarter finals and semi-final games for all categories according to your games schedule./09.30 p.m. the San Marino Cup tournament disco will open reserved for all boys and girls attending the tournament
DAY 8 Friday, July 8 AM/PM – After breakfast, check-out hotel and final games per each category in the morning and in the early afternoon. Finals, prize ceremony with medals for all players and trophies for winners of each category.
DAY 9 Saturday July 9 AM/PM prepare for departure/ after lunch depart for airport for flight home
- RT Flights
- 8 Nights Accommodations
- Tournaments/Friendly Games/training Sessions
- Local Transportation
- 24/7 Tour Support
- Super Pass meals/transportation/city pass
- All Meals
- Spending Money
- Fuel Surcharge
Many different hotel and star options are available for both player and parents.