Costa Dauranda Soccer Tour -Plus 2 days in Barcelona
April 7-15 2022 Spain
Costa Dauranda Soccer Tour. World Soccer Tours will bring your team to the world class city of Barcelona for 5 days then Transfer you to Salou to participate in the Costa Daurada Cup Tournament. There you will spend your time Playing games, mingling with other teams, sight-seeing and hanging on the beaches for an unforgettable tour.
The Costa Daurada cup takes place in the heart of Costa Daurada, which means “Golden Coast” in English. Located in the province of Tarragona and on the Mediterranean sea. This is a tournament venue that you will always remember. Compete against some of the Spanish giants like RCD Espanyol, Atletico Madird, Levante UD & many others.
The Costa Daurada stretches from Salou north to Barcelona. Superb beaches and fine coastal scenery combine the family resort of Salou with affordable nightlife and excellent sightseeing opportunities. Barcelona is one of Europe’s most attractive and exciting cities, and a visit to the Catalan capital and the 90,000 capacity Nou Camp stadium is a popular excursion.
- Open and free participation tournament.
- natural and artificial grass pitches.
- Groups of 4 teams.
- Guaranteed minimum, 4 games.
- 1st Phase: League system.
- Final Phase: playoffs.
- Champions League (1st and 2nd Group).
- Consolation Series (3rd and 4th Group).
- Trophy and medals for the champion and runner-up of each phase.
- Matches with 2 times of 25 minutes in the F11 Categories.
- Matches with 2 times of 20 minutes in the F7 Categories.
- Free substitutions in every game.
- Health care on the playing fields.
- There is no 3rd and 4th place match
- B19 Boys born in 2003/04/05
- B16 Boys born in 2006
- B15 Boys born in 2007
- B14 Boys born in 2008
- B13 Boys born in 2009
- B12 Boys born in 2010 (7 A-side)
- B11 Boys born in 2011 (7 A-side)
- B10 Boys born in 2012 (7 A-side)
- B09 Boys born in 2013 (8-a-side)
- G-OPEN No age limit
- G16 Girls born in 2006
- G14 Girls born in 2008
- G12 Girls born in 2010 (7 A-side)
DAY 1 Thursday April 7 Depart from your Local Airport
Day 2 Friday April 8 Arrive check in Sight-see Barcelona with city pass hop on hop off tour / early Eve Friendly Game
Day 3 Sat April 9 FC Barcelona stadium tour /Training session with Spanish coach/ sight-see Barcelona
Day 4 Sun, April 10 Arrival: Reception Dinner and accommodation. Opening ceremony
Day 5 Mon, April 11 Qualification matches.
Day 6 Tues, April 12 Qualification matches. Play Offs games.
Day 7 Wednesday , April 13 Play Offs games.
Day 8 Thursday, April 14 Play Offs and Final games. Presentation of medals and trophies. Departure of participating teams.
Day 9 Friday April 15 return home
- RT Flights
- 4 Nights Accommodations in Barcelona
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Salou
- Tournaments/Friendly Games/training Sessions
- Local Transportation
- 24/7 Tour Support
- Barcelona city pass
- All Meals
- Spending Money
- Fuel Surcharge
- Pro game tickets
Many different hotel and star options are available for both player and parents.