Below is information regarding our policies. Cancellation policies, pricing, booking information, and much more! If you need more info or are unsure of any of our policies please feel free to reach out to us by emailing or calling our Headquarters at 770-298-4889.
- All registrations are made with World Soccer Systems (WSS) only
- No contract exists until World Soccer Systems receives and acknowledges in writing a signed registration form with first installment of payment. This acknowledgement may be via email or regular mail.
- A contract stating that the payee will only travel with WSS exists after the payment of the initial deposit.
- The registration form is binding and may be completed electronically.
- There will be an initial deposit and 3 installment payments. This will also be communicated to the group leader by email.
- The initial payment (deposit) must be paid to the company at the time of registration at least six months before date of departure.
- Further installments may be accepted based upon the agreed schedule.
- Balances must be settled no later than 90 days prior to the departure date.
- All payments must be received on or before the deadline for each installment. WSS reserves the right to impose surcharges in respect to cost increases, related to fuel, foreign money Conversion rates or U.S. or foreign government action. All costs are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of the initial tour request. WSS reserves the right to adjust the final fees at any time before the date of departure if there is an increase in the exchange rate. Any necessary increase will be calculated at the paying of the final balance.
- If any of the deadlines for payment are missed a finance charge may be applied or cancel the booking without any liability.
- Small over payments on the account may not be refunded.
- Any individuals wishing to travel on a different itinerary from the original group may be charged a administration fee.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3 – 3.5% convenience fee.
Cancellation Policy : Cancellation by the Company
World Soccer has the right to cancel any tour it deems necessary for reasons of safety of its customers and or any emergency situation arises. We will either reschedule, refund you the cost of the tour, or issue travel credit depending on the circumstances.
Cancellation Policy : Cancellation by the Customer
We Strictly enforce this cancellation policy. Spaces are held under your name when you sign up for the tour. If you cancel a penalty is assigned in your name from the Airlines, Hotel, Transportation, and Sight-seeing vendors. If you are worried about losing monies please get trip cancellation insurance from a reputable company we do not offer this.
- All cancellations must be made using the official cancellation form by mail to the USA office listed above.
- Some payments are non-refundable (such as non-refundable deposits, city passes, some transportation passes ect ect) credits may be issued for future travel
- There will be a standard administration charge on all refunds.
- Cancellations are subject to the following scale of charges payable by the customer:
If you sign an application before 10 months of Travel
– IF you cancel within 2 weeks of Application signage you will receive all monies back besides a $125.00 cancellation fee.
-IF you cancel anytime after the 2 weeks and before sixteen (16) weeks of departure you will receive a full refund less the 375.00 Non- refundable deposit. Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– If you cancel within the sixteen weeks and before 90 days of departure you will receive all monies back less $550.00 Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– Anytime after this you will have no refund
If you sign an application within 10 months of travel
– IF you cancel within 2 weeks of Application signage you will receive all monies back besides a $200.00 cancellation fee.
– IF you cancel anytime after the 2 weeks and before sixteen (16) weeks of departure you will receive a full refund less the $375.00 Non- refundable deposit. Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– IF you cancel within the sixteen weeks and before 90 days of departure you will receive all monies back less $550.00 Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– Anytime after this you will have no refund
AIRLINE TAXES & FEES
All airline tickets are subject to a variety of foreign and domestic government taxes which include security charges, the September 11th Security Fee, airport facility charges, customs and immigration fees, inspection fees, fuel surcharge and more. With group ticketing the taxes are calculated by the airline and paid at ticketing, approximately 4-6 weeks prior to travel. The total of these taxes may vary and are collected by The Company at the time of ticketing. To issue Airline tickets prior to 45 Days, WSS Travel requires full payment on the booking.
- The Company has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the suppliers used are , reliable, safe, efficient, well respected and checked thoroughly. They all maintain the highest standards and operate within the law and regulations of the country in which they operate.
- The availability of some of the facilities is dependent upon local weather conditions and cannot be totally guaranteed. WSS Travel cannot take responsibility for these weather conditions whether for closure due to maintenance and repair or public holidays and festivals. However the company will take all appropriate action to organize alternative facilities of similar standard and notify the customer in as much time beforehand as possible. If WSS is aware of any facilities being unavailable we will endeavor to modify our advertising accordingly.
- All travelers will be accommodated in a double, twin or triple room. Adults may request a single room at an additional charge (single supplement). All single supplement requests must be received 90 days before departure and a single room shall be allocated only if available. If there are no single rooms available the single supplement can be refunded at any time with the person in question sharing or alternative arrangements made.
- Any complaints are to be addressed directly to WSS. The Company will then do its utmost to rectify these problems. Any complaints sent to a sponsor, partner, or associate of the company are not valid.
- Any complaints during the tour should be directed towards the official WSS tour representative. They will then do their very best fix the problem as soon as possible
- Complaints after the tour has finished should be addressed to a company Director and mailed to WSS office.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to have all necessary travel documents including a valid passport and VISA.
- WSS reserves the right to make any changes in fees, itinerary, hotels, activities, games, training sessions and flight departure and arrival locations. Such changes are not grounds for cancellation of the trip with refund.
- WSS reserves the right to cancel a trip due to insufficient enrollment. All trips are to involve a minimum of 20 paying travelers. If the group size falls below 20 paying travelers the group may be subject to an additional charge to cover transportation fees.
- WSS may use any statements, comments, photographs, or photographic likenesses from the trip for future advertising and promotional material. We must receive any objections to this from individuals before the trip departs.
- It is the responsibility of each individual traveler to obtain their own personal medical and travel insurance for the trip. In the future For the convenience of the customers WSS will make details of packages offered by insurance companies on their website The Company cannot be held liable for any failure or incompetence shown by these companies and would direct each traveler to read their insurance policy carefully.
- This agreement is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the United States.
- All travelers are to obey the laws of the land in which they are traveling.