Below is information regarding our policies. Cancellation policies, pricing, booking information, and much more! If you need more info or are unsure of any of our policies please feel free to reach out to us by emailing or calling our Headquarters at 770-298-4889.
- TEAM REGISTRATION
- All registrations are made with World Soccer Tours (WST) only.
- A contract stating that the payee will only travel with WST exists after the payment of the initial deposit. No contract exists until WST receives and acknowledges in writing a signed registration form, with initial deposit, via email or regular mail.
- The registration form may be completed electronically and is binding.
- Any individuals wishing to travel on a different itinerary from the original group may have an additional agreement and be charged an administration fee.
PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT PLAN
- The package may be paid in full or initial deposit and 4 installment payments.
- The initial payment, $500 deposit, must be paid to WST at the time of registration and at least 6 months prior to the departure date. Second payment of 1/3 of the amount is due 210 days, third payment of 1/3 of amount is due 120 days, and final payment and remaining balance is due 90 day prior to the departure date. All payments must be received on or before the deadline for each installment.
- WST reserve the right to impose surcharge in respect to the cost increases, relate to fuel, foreign money Conversion rates or US or Foreign government action. All costs are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of the initial tour request. WSS reserves the right to adjust the final fees at any time before the date of departure if there is an increase in the exchange rate and if airfare is included, any increase in airfare in time of booking. Any necessary increase will be calculated at the paying of the final balance.
- Small over payments on the account may not be refunded.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3 – 3.5% convenience fee.
- Cancellation by the Company – WST has the right to cancel any tour it deems necessary for reasons of safety of its customers and or any emergency situation arises. We will either reschedule, refund you the cost of the tour, or issue travel credit depending on the circumstances.
- Cancellation by the Customer – WST strictly enforce the cancellation policy. Upon Registration, spaces are held under your name. If you cancel a penalty is assigned in your name from the Airlines, Hotel, Transportation, and Sight-seeing vendors. If you are worried about losing monies please get trip cancellation insurance from a reputable company we do not offer this.
If you sign an application before 10 months of Travel
– IF you cancel within 2 weeks of Application signage you will receive all monies back besides a $50.00 cancellation fee.
-IF you cancel anytime after the 2 weeks and before sixteen (16) weeks of departure you will receive a full refund less the 425.00 Plus Non- refundable deposit. Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– If you cancel within the sixteen weeks and before 90 days of departure you will receive all monies back less $550.00 Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– Anytime after this you will have no refund
If you sign an application within 10 months of travel
– IF you cancel within 2 weeks of Application signage you will receive all monies back besides a $75.00 cancellation fee.
– IF you cancel anytime after the 2 weeks and before sixteen (16) weeks of departure you will receive a full refund less the $425.00 Plus Non- refundable deposit. Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– IF you cancel within the sixteen weeks and before 90 days of departure you will receive all monies back less $550.00 Plus any relevant cancellation fees accessed by any vendor within the tour package.
– Anytime after this you will have no refund
AIRLINE TAXES & FEES
All airline tickets are subject to a variety of foreign and domestic government taxes which include security charges, the September 11th Security Fee, airport facility charges, customs and immigration fees, inspection fees, fuel surcharge and more. With group ticketing the taxes are calculated by the airline and paid at ticketing, approximately 4-6 weeks prior to travel. The total of these taxes may vary and are collected by The Company at the time of ticketing. To issue Airline tickets prior to 45 Days, WST Travel requires full payment on the booking.
- The Company has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the suppliers used are, reliable, safe, efficient, well respected and checked thoroughly. They all maintain the highest standards and operate within the law and regulations of the country in which they operate.
- The availability of some of the facilities is dependent upon local weather conditions and cannot be totally guaranteed. WSS Travel cannot take responsibility for these weather conditions whether for closure due to maintenance and repair or public holidays and festivals. However the company will take all appropriate action to organize alternative facilities of similar standard and notify the customer in as much time beforehand as possible. If WSS is aware of any facilities being unavailable we will endeavor to modify our advertising accordingly.
- All travelers will be accommodated in a double, twin or triple room. Adults may request a single room at an additional charge (single supplement). All single supplement requests must be received 90 days before departure and a single room shall be allocated only if available. If there are no single rooms available the single supplement can be refunded at any time with the person in question sharing or alternative arrangements made.
- WST reserves the right to make any changes in fees, itinerary, hotels, activities, games, training sessions and flight departure and arrival locations. Such changes are not grounds for cancellation of the trip with refund.
- WST reserves the right to cancel a trip due to insufficient enrollment. All trips are to involve a minimum of 20 paying travelers. If the group size falls below 20 paying travelers the group may be subject to an additional charge to cover transportation fees.
- WST may use any statements, comments, photographs, or photographic likenesses from the trip for future advertising and promotional material. We must receive any objections to this from individuals before the trip departs.
- It is the responsibility of each individual traveler to obtain their own personal medical and travel insurance for the trip. In the future For the convenience of the customers WST will make details of packages offered by insurance companies on their website The Company cannot be held liable for any failure or incompetence shown by these companies and would direct each traveler to read their insurance policy carefully.
- This agreement is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the United States.
- All travelers are to obey the laws of the land in which they are traveling.