Champions league Soccer Tour – Anywhere
Champions league Soccer Tour. WST will fly you to any city for any Champions League Match 21/22 3 Nights in world class city to see the Match of your choice.
Watch a top class Match and Sight-see in a great city. More info TBA when the schedule and teams are announced.
The UEFA Champions League is UEFA’s elite club competition with top clubs across the continent playing for the right to be crowned European champions. The tournament, then called the European Cup, began in 1955/56 with 16 sides taking part. It changed into the Champions League in 1992/93 and has expanded over the years with a total of 79 clubs entering in 2019/20.
Qualifying begins in the summer with three rounds and then a play-off taking place before 32 teams begin the group stage starting in September. The group stage involves eight groups of four teams, with each club playing everyone else in that group home and away. The top two sides in each group move on to the round of 16 and the start of the knockout phase. The third-placed team drops into the UEFA Europa League.
The round of 16, quarter-finals and semi-finals are played over two legs, home and away, while the final is hosted by a stadium which is selected almost two years in advance.
There have been three Premier League winners of the UEFA Champions League since it was formed, Manchester United (twice; in 1998/99 and 2007/08), Liverpool (2004/05 and 2018/19) and Chelsea (2011/12/21).
This is a basic Itinerary If you are traveling A detailed Itinerary TBA when teams and the host cities are announced
Day 1 Thursday PM – Depart Local Airport Fly to destination
Day 2 Friday AM/PM – Arrive check in Day of sightseeing with city pass.
Day 3 Saturday AM/PM – 3/4 day of sight-see with city pass / Champions League Match
Day 4 Sunday AM/PM – Sight-see with city pass
Day 5 June Monday AM/PM – Flight home or next destination
FAN Tours Include and not limited to:
- Tour welcome packet
- 24/7 customized program/itinerary
- RT Flight from a major international airport (if selected)
- Pro Match Tickets (package cost ~ $350.00)
- Full time Guide day hours only
- Accommodations 3*** – 4**** Hotel options
- 1 meal a day breakfast ….meal plans available
- Entry fee into Tournament(s) or friendly games w/receptions afterwards
- Scheduled Transportation
- Sightseeing city passes
- 24/7 Tour assistance for any unforeseen issues that arise
What is not included unless specified in package.
- Travel or airfare to starting location of major international airport
- Spending money for extra meals, souvenirs, etc..
- Cellular service and wifi check with your cellular service provider)
Many different hotel and star options are available for both Player and Travelers.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review