Barcelona Summer Cup plus England
June 29-9-July 2022
Barcelona Summer Cup is an international youth football tournament for boys and girls, held in Salou and Cambrils an area in the south on the beach. A high quality tournament designed to provide unforgettable days of football and fun – on and off the field. Many teams from 15 countries will participate in the tournament. The tournament will be played at a fantastic football venue with 8 full-size fields – four high-quality natural grass (two hybrid fields) and four latest generation artificial grass fields.
The City sits between the sea and the mountains, has found a formidable balance: a foot in the traditional things and the other in the avant-garde. Barcelona has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Spain and it has renewed for the 1992 Olympic Games. Barcelona has become one of the best tourist destinations of Spain, it has everything to please every type of visitor : with a history among the oldest in Europe, the capital, Barcelona, which never sleeps and an inland full of charm do not forget beautiful beaches in La Costa Brava.
Day 1 PM Fly to London England
Day 2 AM/PM Arrive transfer to Hotel or University / Small training session then London city Tour, possible See pro friendly Game
Day 3 AM/PM Sightseeing London with city Pass /Friendly match Local London club.
Day 4 AM/PM Visit Pro Academy, training session by pro coach / London sight-see stadium tour
Day 5 AM /PM London sightseeing / Friendly Game with reception to follow
Day 6 AM/PM Transfer to Salou check in to hotel Beach time
Day 7 AM /PM Tournament starts all day
Day 8 AM/PM Tournament play all day
Day 9 AM/PM Tournament play offs and finals trophy presentations
Day 10 AM/PM Beach day last day Farwell dinner
Day 11 AM/PM Transfer to Barcelona for flight home
Youth /University tours include: but not limited to
- Tour welcome packet
- 24/7 customized program/itinerary
- RT Flight from a major international airport
- Full time Guide/Coach supervision 24 hours a day
- Accommodations 2** – 3*** hotels, or dorm/school style
- 2-3 meals a day
- Entry fee into Tournament(s) or Friendly games w/ receptions afterwards
- Training sessions with European coaches, Pro Academies, Pro Clubs
- All transportation
- Pro Game tickets (package cost additional)
- Sightseeing city passes or depending on itinerary scheduled sightseeing events
- Accompanying adults stay in a B&B or 3-4* hotel
- Apparel and Uniform (All Star-tour)
- 24/7 Tour assistance for any unforeseen issues that arise.
- Travel or airfare to starting location of major international airport
- Spending money for extra meals, souvenirs, etc.
- Cellular service and wifi ( check with your cellular service provider)
- Pro Game Tickets
Age Classes 2022
- B06 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2006
- B07 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2007
- B08 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2008
- B09 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2009
- B10-11 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2010-11
- G06-07 – Girls born on or after January 1, 2006-07
- G08-09 – Girls born on or after January 1, 2008-09
- Each team will play a minimum five (5) matches during 3 days
- All 11v11 matches with linesmen
- Playing time: 11v11 – 2×25min, 7v7 – 2×20min.
- 11v11 minimum 13 players, maximum 25 players per team, 7v7 – minimum 8 players, maximum 16 players per team
- Player can play only for one team in the tournament.
- Age dispensations will automatically be given to 4 players (2 players in 7v7) per team who are a maximum one year older.
- Players must show proof of identity (passport or id-card).
- Team coaches must show proof of identity (passport or id-card).
- All team shirts must be numbered and the numbers must correspond to the numbers on the team list.
- Numbers must be on the backs of the shirts.